Monday, March 9, 2009

~And This Award Goes To...~


~This Award Goes To~
I was Blessed By Shell at http://swanofdreamers.blogspot.com/ with the above award.
My Very First Award! Whoot!
Her award was a sweet surprise!
Please visit Shell and enjoy her wonderful entries. She's a real doll!
Tell her I said Hi and sentcha her way.
Now I'm to Bless 10 Other people with this adorable award.
Here are the Rules if ya the chosen one.
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.
(If you don't have 10, its OK.)
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
~Now On To The Chosen Ones~
If ya ever need a touch of magical moments in ya day.
She always seems to have delightful moments in her life that she shares.
I know she's on Typepad, and not Blogger. But I consider her a lil Fairy, in my world of Fairies.
I just love her outlook on life.
~Now for those on Blogger~
Please also see Mystele & Pam At http://faithfolk.blogspot.com/
6~Quincy (My Lil Sweetie) at http://dragonbabyart.blogspot.com/
7~Ruby Claire(Another Lil Darling) at http://ruby-rox.blogspot.com/
I hope each of ya know how much I enjoy coming and visiting ya blog. I appreciate ya wonderful words which lift my spirits when I need them most. It's not often ya find kindred spirits who can bring ya happiness and delight. Especially when ya've never met face to face. Just know I am very Blessed to have each of ya in my life. Thank you so much!

9 comments:

Renee said...

Well I love awards and did not even win one in school. So I am thrilled.

Thank you.

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

thank you so much!!! you are a jewel...

Lydia said...

Wow-great attitude and/or gratitude. I am honored coming from someone such as yourself who is so positive:) Thank you:)

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

Thank you doll!! you spread such joy and light and good vibes all over the fairy realm and beyond! I enjoy you oooodles!! xoxo

Cowspotdog said...

I have spent over an hour reading your blog, what an amazing lady you are, Like all abuse survivors (myself included) you have an inner strength that twinkles and shines every now and again like stars on a cloudy night. The ultimate goal of coarse is to have those stars shine bright and unhidden by the clouds of the past. Stary stary night.....love your blog.

Kolleen said...

Thank you soooooooooo much!!! What a surprise to come home from visiting my family to see that I received an award! WHOO HOO!!!! I appreciate that so much and I hope you know how blessed I feel to have found your blog and to hear what a light you are in this world admist so much pain and tragedy! You shine bright and are a beautiful soul!!
xoxoxo
K

Renee said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter. Is it your birthday too, if so.....

I think that is so interesting about you both being on a Friday the 13th. It is a truly lucky day for you then.

xoxoxo

Love Renee

Renee said...

I do find that totally cool.

xoxoxo

Pearle said...

Wow, how did I miss this? You are such a sweetie! Thank you!