Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday~ Nourish

Wishcasting Wednesday~Nourish~
What do you want to nurish?
This is a good question. All my life I've catered to others needs. I've finally gotten to a place in my life where I need to nurish myself. To focus on my hearts desires. To see that my health is top notch, (which it hasn't been for years due to a parasite) I think to answer this question I would definately say "I want to nurish my health!"
No one can understand (unless they've been through it themselves) the frustrations that come with not being able to just get up and leave ya home any given moment. To just spur of the moment say "Hey, I'd like to take a road trip or go to the mall" Making a simple doctors appointment can be a huge ordeal for me. I have to PLAN EVERYTHING I do. It's hard to live a life which revolves around being sick. I know I've tried everything to be normal again and it hasn't worked.
I have anxiety from it and that only makes it worse. I plan on making an appointment with the doctors to see about getting something for my anxiety, and hopefully this will help. I'm this desperate because I'm not a medicine person. I don't even take my asthma medicine unless I have to! I know my family gets tired of hearing me say "I'm not feeling good" It keeps me from living a fufilled life.
For this Wish I'm wishing to nurish my health and all that entails. Anything to live again.



5 comments:

Sulwyn said...

As Poetic Dreams wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. You will get there. I've just been through my own health crisis, including severe allergies to basic medications, and I know that you can make it.

A girl said...

Light ahead to a radiantly healthy you!
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

Sarah Lulu said...

As you wish for yourself I so lovingly wish this for you also!

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Kim Switzer said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well. I hope the doctors can find a way to help soon.